Note: No visit is required to process your Report of Marriage during the Embassy. Kindly keep in mind that processing hours come from 9:00 a.m. To 2:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
Marriages abroad of Filipino residents must be reported and duly registered. The Philippine Embassy registers marriages of Filipino residents celebrated in Norway, Finland, Iceland, and Sweden.
An applicant may file a Report of Marriage and apply for passport renewal with change of surname to married name on the same day if applying in person. Please make reference to what’s needed for passport renewal right here.
All papers maybe not in English needs to be combined with an English interpretation.
- Duly accomplished Report of Marriage Form – bring four (4) finalized originals (Note: the shape has become fillable. You might enter information as required after which print out the shape with all the entries typed-in. Although you can save yourself the blank type, the information may not be conserved if you work with Adobe Acrobat Reader. You will need to print out of the type after filling it in. ) (If filing the Report of Marriage at A philippine honorary consulate ( instead of in the Embassy), please have field no. 20 signed first by way of a notarius publicus. )
- International wedding certification regarding the candidates, authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (for Finland) or Apostillized by way of a competent authority in of marriage (for Norway, Iceland, and Sweden) – bring one (1) initial and four (4) photocopies; original is supposed to be gone back to candidates (Note: In the event that document just isn’t in English, kindly have actually the document translated into English and also have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated/Apostillized. ) The authorities that are following Apostilles:
- Norway – County Governor/Fylkesmannen: https: //www. Fylkesmannen.no/en/People-and-society/Apostille-stamps-for-documents/
- Iceland – https://www.brightbrides.net/review/lavalife/ Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Iceland: https: //www. Government.is/ministries/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/
- Sweden – regional notary public: https: //www. Government.se/government-of-sweden/ministry-for-foreign-affairs/legalisations/
- Information web page of passports of both parties – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Birth certificates of both ongoing partie – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Affidavit of Delayed Registration of Marriage in the event that Report of Marriage is filed one or more (1) after applicants’ date of marriage – bring four (4) signed originals year
- For annulled or divorced Filipino spouse, copy of Marriage Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) with appropriate annotation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced Filipino spouse that has no marriage record into the PSA, Divorce Decree/Certificate validated by the Regional test Court nearest the place that is spouse’s of into the Philippines – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed Filipino spouse, Death Certificate granted by PSA or the death that is foreign of past partner – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For divorced spouse that is international foreign divorce or separation decree and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- For widowed foreign partner, death certification of previous partner and English interpretation – bring original and four (4) photocopies
- Repayment of Fees (Note: charges for affidavits are split through the cost for Report of wedding. )
If using by post, please send your articles (except your initial passports – you may possibly deliver only photocopies) and self-addressed envelope to the Embassy’s mailing target:
P.O. Box 1758 VIKA, N-0122 Oslo, Norway
Kindly enclose your contact information, such as for example your number that is mobile and/or target, so your Embassy can contact you for almost any updates or missing requirements. Please additionally deposit the appropriate costs, including for return postage, to your Embassy’s banking account.
The Embassy will ahead one content of this Report of Marriage towards the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) within the Philippines. Another content are kept included in the Embassy’s documents and a third content will get into the applicant. You are going to recover your PSA-certified Report of wedding three (3) to six (6) months after reporting the wedding in the Embassy.
Presentation associated with the receipt that is official by the Embassy if claiming your own personal copy for the Report of Marriage face-to-face in the Embassy.
Crucial guidelines in the Report of Marriage Form